Turnaround time is currently approximately 6-8 working days from the date of confirmed sizes, artwork & proof approval. We will give you a collection / delivery date when sending order confirmation. A rush order service is often available, just let us know your deadline before ordering, we'll be happy to help.
- Print fewer colours. Each colour requires its own template, which will incur additional costs.
- Print on fewer sides and locations. Printing on the front and back of the t-shirt would cost more as compared to printing on the front only.
- Print a smaller design. A3-sized designs are more expensive than A4-sized designs.
- Ordering larger quantities will reduce the cost for each garment, awarding you with a better deal.
- Minimise the type of printing methods used. A combination of embroidery and silkscreen would be pricier than if you were to only use silkscreen.
- Let us know the figure
- All garments must be turned inside-out before washing.
- A mild detergent is recommended. Avoid using stronger detergents.
- Always use cold water for both machine wash and hand wash.
- Wash your garments with other similar colours. Seperate the white apparels from coloured apparels.
- Do not bleach and avoid soaking.
- Printed apparels don't respond well to dryers due to excessive exposure to heat. Avoid using dryers.
- Iron all printed apparels inside-out.
The products we display online are only a selection of the products we can source. If you have a particular garment in mind that isn't displayed in our catalog, do drop us an email and we'll do our best to source it for you (or even customise it from scratch!)
Any additional prints will be charged at extra cost. We have to print each shirt side individually, so the total cost will be charged as 2 print locations.
Should the client be interested to add in additional orders after the order is completed and collected, due to the set up cost of the screen printing board, each reprint will be charged at SGD$13 per color (set up fee of screen template) + the original price of the t-shirt (charged accordingly per piece).
You will receive an email followup after placing an order which will confirm everything you have ordered. It's a good idea to check through this e-mail thoroughly for any errors. An email confirming that your order has been processed will follow. This will usually be sent within 1 working day and will contain the following information:
- Estimated delivery date
- Proof sheet with your design placed on a t-shirt template.
The proof will display the print position, size, ink colours and any other additional information. You have the opportunity to make any changes you need. Production of the printed apparels will commence after yoru approval. Deposit payment is necessary on a case-by-case basis, depending on the total sale price of your order.